The getaway to your degree is here
16 Months – 36 semester credits (Full-Time Option)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to strengthen students for positions of leadership, develop life-long career management skills and develop the financial competency required to make effective business decisions. Graduates possess the skills and knowledge to be confident and successful business leaders who are sought out for their integrity, decision-making skills and ability to work effectively with others. It is an intensive graduate degree program designed to instruct students in the theories and practices of the modern, fast-paced business world. The MBA program aims to improve the understanding and knowledge of what drives a business through core concepts in accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management, operations, and strategy.
At completion of the program, the graduate will possess the knowledge and skill to:
1. Integrate managerial competencies, which are essential for effective leadership by applying business strategies, international business concepts, marketing tools, and critical analysis to manage and solve situations in unpredictable environments.
2. Demonstrate leadership and team membership skills needed for implementing and coordinating organizational activities and managing change
3. Summarize and discuss the ethical and legal responsibilities of organizations & demonstrate an awareness of ethical consideration in business practices as well as the importance of social responsibility in the decision-making process.
4. Provide the tools and practical experiences such as effective written and oral communications skills.
5. Enhance student’s understanding of and sensitivity to cultural differences in a changing global environment as they impact management effectiveness.
6. To identify an organization’s financial position through financial statement analysis and/or forecasting and apply selected methods of quantitative and qualitative analysis to enhance effective business decisions.
7. Employ appropriate analytical models and apply critical reasoning process to evaluate evidence and generate creative solutions.
In addition to the general admission requirements and procedures, applicants wishing consideration for admission to the Master of Business Administration program must:
1. Conferred Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
2. Proof of Graduation: University transcript of coursework from Bachelor’s Degree from an institution accredited by agencies recognized by the United States Department of Education
Master of Business Administration
This program is offered face-to-face (onsite).
No more than 9 credits can be transferred from another institution.
A Master of Business Administration will be issued to each student who successfully completes the program requirements and satisfies graduation requirements:
1. Student has a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
2. Student is current with financial obligations to the University
3. Student has met with the Office of Career Services for assistance with job placement or provides documentation of employment
4. Student has completed Exit Interview with the Office of Financial Aid
5. Student has completed the Graduation Clearance form and submitted it to the Office of the Registrar at least 60 days before the last day of class
6 .Students must adhere to all University policies and requirements including those involving the required use of electronic devices.